I don’t know about everyone else, but Spring has been a busy season. Without realizing it, April passed by and May started. This past month I haven’t been writing much, due to a lifestyle competition I finished and my husband completing his final classes for his degree. I have also been prepping planter boxes getting them ready for planting vegetables and fruits. Because of this, my blog was put on the back burner a bit, but I have not forgotten and I have been itching to write. I have a few posts in store for this month that I hope are interesting and insightful. I am also finishing up a post that is a continuation from my “Looking Deeper” posts.
For this month’s goals, I wanted to focus and zero in on writing. At the beginning of the year, I signed up for a lifestyle and wellness competition, which helped me to focus on good health habits during my day to day routine. I ended up losing thirty pounds during the first three months, and I plan to write and share what I did throughout that journey. I also want to highlight a very supportive community that has helped me stay motivated as I get back in shape post-baby. The posts this month will have big focus on health and wellness as I share my experience with getting back in shape and my feelings about body positivity. I also plan to share my thoughts on Motherhood this month as Mother’s Day is approaching. It will be a month filled with sharing personal, meaningful experiences. Stay tuned!
Year Long Goals
- Family and Friends
- Keep in touch with family and friends more.
- Get my family to the Burger Bash (family reunion)
- Get to my High School ten year reunion.
- Try and have family night once a week.
- Start reading scriptures as a family.
- Learn to cook and make more meals from scratch.
- Cut back on eating fast food with family and only eating out twice a month.
- Get back in physical shape.
- Run a 5k.
- Go to the Tough Mudder in October with family and friends.
- Write 2-3 posts monthly
- Reach 1,000 views by the end of the year.
- Comfort Zone
- Build a Youtube channel (still thinking of what to do with this).
- Audition for Torrid’s model search.
- Learn a Foreign Language.
- Learn a K-pop dance each month (because I can’t dance and they can haha).
April and May Goals
- Focus and plan blog posts
- Balance study time
- Get back into a cardio and weights schedule