There is something I am learning about my goals as a mom of three. They are hard to do when life happens. I did better in February than January, but still struggled to do a couple goals. However, despite not being able to reach all of them, I haven’t gotten discouraged. My family got sick this month, so instead of focusing on a couple monthly goals, I opted for focusing on family time and planning out my trips for the year.
I have learned that with goal setting, learning your limits and learning how to adapt go hand in hand. Have patience with yourself and keep on, keeping on.
Year Long Goals
- Family and Friends
- Keep in touch with family and friends more.
- Get my family to the Burger Bash (family reunion)
- Get to my High School ten year reunion.
- Try and have family night once a week.
- Start reading scriptures as a family.
- Learn to cook and make more meals from scratch.
- Cut back on eating fast food with family and only eating out twice a month.
- Get back in physical shape.
- Run a 5k.
- Go to the Tough Mudder in October with family and friends.
- Write 2-3 posts monthly
- Reach 1,000 views by the end of the year.
- Comfort Zone
- Build a Youtube channel (still thinking of what to do with this).
- Audition for Torrid’s model search.
- Learn a Foreign Language.
- Learn a K-pop dance each month (because I can’t dance and they can haha).
- Write 2 more blog posts.
- Practice foreign language for 5 minutes daily.
- Open up my foreign language practice books.
- Plan out blog posts.
- Start reading scriptures a couple times a week.
- Publish my next goals post by the first week of April.
What are you goals for April? I would love to hear them!